Becoming an HCA Member makes it easy for you and your family to enjoy our conservation areas and helps support the important work HCA undertakes.
As a Member, you and your family can enjoy year-round access to HCA conservation areas for 12 months from the date of purchase, for one great price! The pass will allow you and your vehicle passengers (up to 6 people total) into HCA conservation areas, including:
- Christie Lake
- Crooks’ Hollow
- Devil’s Punchbowl
- Dundas Valley
- Eramosa Karst
- Fifty Point
- Spencer Gorge*
- Tiffany Falls
- Valens Lake
- Westfield Heritage Village
Your Membership Pass comes with…
- One day pass to share with friends and neighbours (pass is good for a carload of up to 6 people).
- 15% discount on HCA rentals (pavilions and group picnic sites).**
- Early morning access with automated gates.
- Year round access. All areas open 12 months a year.
- Subscription to monthly e-newsletter
Click the link below to see membership fees and to purchase your pass: