Enjoy unlimited access to all our green spaces, as well as other exclusive offers and discounts from CVC.
Your Parks Pass also provides access to Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) parks thanks to our Conservation Parks partnership!
We have different Parks Pass options for everyone to enjoy.
- Admits up to six people in one registered vehicle to any of our park locations. Enjoy the value for one year from the date of purchase.
- Admits one person (non-transferable) to any of our park locations. Enjoy the value for one year from the date of purchase.
- Admits one person 65+, (non-transferable) to any of our park locations. Enjoy the value for one year from the date of purchase.
Benefits of your Parks Pass
- Access our parks: Free general admission to CVC’s Cheltenham Badlands, Island Lake, Ken Whillans and Terra Cotta.
- Free general admission to TRCA’s Albion Hills, Black Creek Pioneer Village, Boyd, Bruce’s Mill, Glen Haffy, Heart Lake, Kortright Centre, Petticoat Creek, and Tommy Thompson.
- Discover trails and connect with nature at our other properties: Elora Cataract Trailway, Limehouse Conservation Area, Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, Silver Creek Conservation Area and Upper Credit Conservation Area.
Additional parks discounts include:
- Free parking, where applicable
- 15 per cent discount on CVC park equipment rentals
- Free general admission to special events such as Maple Syrup in the Park at Credit Valley Parks
- Members e-newsletter