Grand Experiences Canoe & Kayak Outfitters invites you to experience waterfalls, scenic vistas, Carolinian forests and the natural beauty of the Niagara Escarpment on a Bruce Trail Waterfall Walk through the Heart of Ontario. Led by an experienced guide, you’ll see a total of 19 stunning waterfalls on the two-day hike and 28 waterfalls on the five-day hike. Off the trails, you’ll enjoy outstanding local cuisine and overnight accommodations in the area’s best hotels.
Your Bruce Trail Waterfall Walk package includes:
- quality hotel accommodation
- breakfast, lunch and dinner each day featuring local cuisine
- highly knowledgeable Bruce Trail guides
- ground transportation to and from trails as required
- themed evening programming
- one-year Bruce Trail Conservancy membership
- official Bruce Trail guide book
- detailed information package
Click the links below for dates, prices, and more information.
Hamilton Spectator’s Jon Wells recently experienced the Bruce Trail Waterfall Walks – see his article and video here: Destination Hamilton: a look at local natural wonders.