With the advance booking of this StayTripping accommodation package, as a thank you, you will be gifted a prepaid VISA gift card* to help you explore more in the heart of Ontario! Receive a $50 gift card when you book a one-night stay or a $100 gift card when you book two consecutive nights.
*Please note – VISA gift cards are a limited offer – while quantities last
Relax from the hustle and bustle of the big city and book your stay at Chiefswood Park, providing a unique experience that fosters authentic Haudenosaunee culture. Visitors have the freedom to create their own experience, whether it is guided cultural tours on land or water, a walkthrough of Chiefswood National Historic Site, engaging in environmental and archaeological discoveries, or learning about ancient artifacts.
Included in this package:
- Two-night stay in a beautiful 19th century inspired log cabin
- Free family paddle
- Access to Six Nations Nature Trail
- One free archery session
- Free sports amenities (corn hole, volleyball, lacrosse stick) usage
These are the room rates:
- Small cabin- $225 a night (Sunday-Wednesday) $300 a night (Thursday-Saturday)
- Large cabin – $300 a night (Sunday-Wednesday) $425 a night (Thursday-Saturday)
- Guests have an option to stay Sunday for free if they pay the Thursday-Saturday.
To book this package guests will need to call our front desk at 519-752-3969 and mention that they are booking via StayTripping. Again, please note that Visa vouchers are limited to availability. Terms and Conditions found here.