Adventure on Southern Ontario’s Nith River, in Spring high waters. Take your paddling to the next level with the help of our experienced and competent instructors.
The Nith is an ideal river to learn on, and we have devised a route that sees you through progressively more challenging waters, culminating in a series of mild rapids that will test your skills. Our instructors will start by teaching power, steering, and brace strokes.
After an on-river morning of basic techniques, enjoy a hot riverside lunch at Viking Beach, including our famous Maple Chili. After lunch, continue developing your skills by navigating Swift Alley, the deceptive currents of Devil’s Cave, and the Level 1 and 2 rapids of Arrowhead, Big Curve, and Penman’s Pass.
Disembark downtown Paris, and enjoy your Apres Paddle at one of our many fine restaurants.
- Safety & Paddling techniques, including brace strokes, cross bow draw, etc.
- River reading skills, understanding current and hazard identification
- Warm campfire lunch, with BBQ chicken and our famous Maple Chili
- All paddling gear, including PFD, Neoprene wet suit
- 10 Minute Shuttle Service to your launch site
- Pics of your trip, shot with our waterproof camera
- Paddle Canada Certified Guides, experienced on the Nith River
**Best in early Spring. also be available in October/November. Available Everyday November 01, 2018 to May 15, 2019
Pricing: Canadian Dollars, 13% Tax is applicable
Canoe, per person: $109.95 Adult, $87.95 Child
Kayak, per person: $119.00 Adult, $95.95 Child
Promo Price, 20% Off
Canoe – $/Person $87.95
Kayak – $/Person $95.95
Order by phone, at our shop or on-line with the form below.
While date is needed for on-line orders, dates are flexible and can be easily changed by the gift recipient
Gift certificate can be download immediately from among the list of trip photos below. Just use On line order confirmation # as the Certificate Serial number to validate it.
We can also e-mail &/or send Gift Certificate by Canada Post