Late Fall, the Nith River comes alive with class 1 & 2 rapids, offering you the chance to experience a Southern Ontario river like no other. This trip offers something for the beginner who wants a challenge, to the experienced paddler who hasn’t seen local whitewater. Don’t miss some of the best paddling of the year: this trip is available while water conditions in late Fall.
Our experienced guides will provide customized support while you learn about ancient Native Battles, and hear about the infamous outlaw of Mudge Hollow. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife. Enjoy a hot riverside lunch at Viking Beach, including our famous Maple Chili. As the trip progresses, so do the skills required to navigate the river, culminating in 3 kilometres of Level 1 & 2 rapids: Arrowhead, Big Curve, and Penman’s Pass. Disembark in downtown Paris, the perfect place to enjoy your Apres Paddle.
This trip is offered on: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, from October 01 to November 15, 2018
Canoe – $/person: $109.95
Kayak – $/person: $119.95
Shuttle Your Canoe – $/person: $79.00
- choice of Canadian Made Prospector canoes or Spirit river kayaks
- all paddling gear, including PFD, Neoprene wetsuit
- 10 minute shuttle to your launch site
- Paddle Canada certified guides, averaging 10 years experience on the Nith River
- customized instruction based on your desire & paddling skills
- Warm campfire lunch with BBQ chicken & our Famous Maple Chili
- Pics of your trip, shot with our waterproof camera