Two Day/One Night adventure in historic Paris Ontario, 1 of Canada’s Prettiest Towns. Situated on the Grand, a Canadian Heritage River, Paris takes you back to the 19th century with its rare Cobblestone Buildings and Grand Old Victorian Homes.
Choose any combination of paddling, hike and/or cycling through beautiful landscapes with rare Carolinian forest home to white tail deer, bald eagles, great blue heron & more. Our experienced, guides will lead you through an exploration of nature & history. Afterwards relax in luxury at the historic Arlington hotel & stroll down Paris’ main street along the Grand River to discover its quaint shops, riverside cafes and Paris’ great restaurants.
– Two Days of adventure with choice of guided bicycle, canoe, kayak &/or hike
– All trip equipment
– Delicious riverside lunches, breakfast & dinner in choice of 4 Paris Restaurants
– Short shuttle service to/from trip locations
– Experienced Paddle Canada Certified guides
– One night accommodation at Paris’ Arlington Hotel, or Brantford Best Western
Whether you choose Canoe, kayak, tandem kayak or bike when ordering, you can request a different type of adventure for your second day.
How to Book: Order by phone by calling 1-888-258-0441 or on-line at www.grand-experiences.com