5-Hour Guided Trip
2 day/1 night adventure in historic Paris Ontario, 1 of Canada’s Prettiest Towns. Situated on the Grand, a Canadian Heritage River, Paris takes you back to the 19th century with its rare Cobblestone Buildings and Grand Old Victorian Homes.
Choose any combination of paddling, cycling &/or hike through beautiful landscapes with rare Carolinian forest home to white tail deer, bald eagles, great blue heron & more. Our experienced, guides will lead you through an exploration of nature & history. Afterwards relax in luxury at the historic Arlington hotel & stroll down Paris’ main street along the Grand River to discover it’s quaint shops, riverside cafes and Paris’ great restaurants.
– 2 days of adventure with choice of guided bicycle, canoe, kayak &/or hike
– all trip equipment
– delicious riverside lunches, breakfast & dinner in choice of 4 Paris Restaurants
– short shuttle service to/from trip locations
– experienced Paddle Canada Certified guides
– 1 night accommodation at Paris’ Arlington Hotel, or Marriott Suites
Pricing: Per Person, Based on Double Occupancy, Canadian Dollars
13% HST Applicable
Contact us for single occupancy rate