2 day/1 night adventure in historic Paris Ontario, One of Canada’s Prettiest Towns
Situated on the Grand, a Canadian Heritage River, Paris takes you back to the 19th century with its rare Cobblestone Buildings and Grand Old Victorian Homes.
Choose any combination of paddling, hiking &/or biking through beautiful landscapes with rare Carolinian forest home to white tail deer, bald eagles, great blue heron & more. Our experienced, guides will lead you through an exploration of nature & history. Afterwards relax in luxury at the historic Arlington hotel & stroll down Paris’ main street along the Grand River to discover it’s quaint shops, riverside cafes and Paris’ great restaurants.
– 2 days of adventure with choice of guided bicycle, canoe, kayak &/or hike
– all trip equipment
– delicious riverside lunches, breakfast & dinner in choice of 4 Paris Restaurants
– short shuttle service to/from trip locations
– experienced Paddle Canada Certified guides
– 1 night accommodation at Paris’ Arlington Hotel, or Brantford Best Western
Whether you choose Canoe, kayak, tandem kayak or bike when ordering, you can request a different type of adventure for your second day.
This trip is offered on: Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Between: Mar 4, 2019 and Nov 4, 2019
Starting from Grand Experiences (113 Grand River Street North)
Canoe – per person $329.00
Kayak – per person $329.00
Bike – per person $329.00
Canoe – per person $279.00
Kayak – per person $279.00
Bike – per person $279.00
13% Tax is applicable
Cost per person based on double occupancy. Contact us for single occupancy rate.