The “BEAST”… is the biggest stand up paddle board on the Grand River
Number of People per Boat: up to 8 people on one SUP that is 18 ft long and 5 ft wide.
Suggested Paddling Skills for this Boat: Beginner, novice , experienced
- Beginners are people that have none or little paddling experience
- Novices are people that have paddled on lakes, but not moving water
- Experienced are people comfortable paddling in river currents
Suggested Ages: six years and up
Suggested Weight: average weight of 200 lbs per person
This Boat Can Be Used On These Trips: Paris to Brant Park route 13 kms… and our Glen Morris to Paris route 11kms
Price of Boat and Persons (HST tax not included): $150 per super board (Beast) plus $10 per person
Package Price Includes:
- free access into the park
- boat, paddle, life-jacket,
- one dry bag per group
- river map & orientation talk
- complimentary shuttle ride to start point
- free access to the park, which includes parking & picnic area
- water refill for bring your own bottle
- includes Blue Canoe Voucher for discounts on food and services with nearby local merchants.
- hourly rentals for the Beast are available at the Brant Park Conservation Area in Brantford… $30 for the first hour and $20 for the second hour.
- one hour lessons are also available for $50 per group on the Beast.
- if you want to learn more about the valley as you paddle down the Grand River, then take a guide $150
- campsites available at end point