Choose from three unique and distinctive routes along the Grand River, a Canadian Heritage River
Our 8-person rafts are most comfortable at 6 adults, and a fun way to experience the rive together in your bubble.
The minimum number would be 3 adults for one 8 person raft. These rafts are excellent for families of all generations regardless of size, age or experience… they cannot tip over!
Number of People per Boat: 8 per boat.
Suggested Paddling Skills for this Boat: Beginner-Novice-Experienced
- boat, paddle, life-jacket, safety kit
- river map & orientation talk
- shuttle ride to start point
- free park entry
- free parking & picnic area
- water refill for bring your own bottle
- Paddlers Discount with Wincey Market Dollars in Paris
- Campsites available at end point, if paddling the Cambridge or Glen Morris trips.
- Please note… HST is not included in prices.
- We have different meet up places for each trip… so please read your confirmation for which location to drive to!
- Grand River Rafting is certified with the Safe Travel Stamp and here are our Covid Health Protocols for keeping customers safe.
- Please Check Our Weather Alert On the Day of Your Trip Before Coming.
Price of Boat and Persons (HST tax not included):
- Glen Morris to Paris 11.5 km: $160 per boat, $10 additional / person
- Paris to Brant Park 13 km: $160 per boat, $10 additional / person