Explore Cootes Paradise by canoe to get a glimpse of the astounding life that depends on a healthy marsh for survival. We supply canoes, paddles, and life jackets, you bring your camera and binoculars. Canoes have single bench seats only, so bring pads to sit on for extra comfort. Water bottles and pocket snacks also recommended. Please arrive 15 minutes early and be prepared to paddle rain or shine. In the event of high winds or threatening weather, please call the Program Update Line. You will need to walk up and down a steep slope to access the boat house.
- Saturday June 11, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday June 22, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday July 9, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday July 20, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday August 6, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday August 17, 6 to 8 p.m.
(Members 10% off*)
Please pre-register 10 days in advance*
Fee: $40 + Service Fee.