Get a fresh start to your day and with our Morning Cycle & Yoga sessions, which are slated throughout the summer on 4 different Saturday mornings.
We’ll begin with a cycling session through the country roads led by Olympian, Mom and Physiotherapist Isabelle Turcotte Baird. This session is beginner-friendly and will have an option to join part way through for a shorter class.
Following the cycling session, we invite you to stretch, breathe and flow under the open sky with Power Yoga Canada instructors. You can expect an all-levels flow to stretch your muscles and relax your mind.
Your ticket for the Morning Cycle & Yoga Session also includes access to the farm. Spend the rest of your day visiting all the farm has to offer and stay until closing time at 5pm.
Session Ticket Details:
- You must choose a date from the calendar above in order to reserve your ticket (4 options: July 10, July 31, August 14, August 21st)
- Tickets much be pre-registered and paid online to reserve your spot
- There are limited class tickets available, class tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis
- No refunds or transfer of tickets, only rain dates will be provided if Terre Bleu closes down the class due to rain
- Class participants must bring their own bike, helmet, and yoga mat
- We recommend that class participants should also bring sunscreen, towels, water bottles, and bug spray
- Class participants must arrive by 8:30am to sign in, cycle session is from 9am-9:45am, yoga session is from 10am-11am and then participants can enjoy the farm for the rest of the day. Farm closes at 5pm.
Terre Bleu Sessions Etiquette:
- Arrive On Time: Arrive at least 30 minutes before the class is scheduled so you have enough time to sign in, and get set up before the session begins. Late comers may not be permitted to enter if it will disrupt the class.
- Silence All Electronics: We ask that all cellphone and electronics be silenced or left in your car.
- Only Pre-Registered Guests Will Be Permitted on the farm: Children and those not attending the class will not be permitted on the premises.
- Ages 12 and Up
Sessions are non-refundable. In the case of inclement weather, Terre Bleu will notify you via email and a rain date will be provided, although we often continue with classes if raining lightly. Please check your email prior to your class. Sorry, no refunds.