- Bronte Creek offers car camping in all four of the campground loops. The Prairie loop is designed to accommodate larger RV’s but will easily accommodate smaller trailers or tents as well. The Savannah, Woodlands and Ravine Loops are ideal for smaller trailers < 25 ft and tent camping. All campsites have electrical hook up for each campsite. Amenities such as water taps, comfort stations, laundry facilities, playgrounds, hiking trails and amphitheater are close by. Day use facilities are a short drive outside of the park.
- Bronte Creek offers four group campsites. These sites will accommodate up to 25 people. The sites are only accessed by a short walking path from the parking lots. The sites do not accommodate any type of vehicle or trailer and do not offer electricity. Water taps and small washroom facilities are located near by.
- Savannah Loop is radio free.
- Roofed Accommodation Yurt
- Number at Park: 3
- Site Number(s) / Name: 201, 236, 239
- Bronte Creek offers three yurts for rent. All three are located in the Savannah Loop which is designated as radio free.
- Sleeps: 6
- The comfort station and water taps are located nearby. Each yurt is equipped with two sets of bunk beds and sleeps up to six people. Inside the yurt you will find a table and chairs, a broom and dust pan. Outside you will find a deck with a propane bbq, picnic table and fire pit. Each yurt has electric heating, lights and electricity.
What to Bring
- Visitors are asked to bring their own bedding, cookware, dishes, food and other personal items.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay and a 3-night minimum stay on long weekends.
- Parking for one vehicle is included in your rental fee.
How to Reserve
- Reservations can be made online or through our call centre by calling 1-888-ONT-PARK.