Discover local culture and community and immerse in some of Burlington’s best – fun and delicious engagement!
This limited time experience is available for reservations up to March 05, 2021.
In the 1940s and ’50s, Burlington’s very own Brant Inn was host to some of the most famous entertainers in the world. Join us for “An Evening at the Brant Inn” for a joyful glimpse into our past.
Your ticket includes, a curated partnership of these of Burlington’s local businesses:
- a take-out dinner prepared by Pepperwood Bistro Brewery & Catering, and;
- dessert from COBS Bread Headon Forest, and;
- beverage by local brewery, Nickel Brook Brewing Co., and;
- dance lessons and demonstration by danceScape, via Zoom, and;
- live musical entertainment broadcast from the Joseph Brant Museum.
How to Order:
- Order by March 05, 2021 for pick up on March 12, from the Joseph Brant Museum
- Purchase your tickets at www.museumsofburlington.ca
- Regular Price: $55.00/person, or Museum Members: $49.50; includes tax
- Pick up at Joseph Brant Museum between 12 noon to 6 pm, on March 12, 2021, at 1240 North Shore Blvd East, Burlington, Ontario
Tune In on your WiFi and Device:
At 7:00 pm, on March 12, 2021, tune in, from the comfort of your home, and enjoy local cuisine, your local beverage, homemade local sweet treat, a fun dance lesson, and a beautiful live musical broadcast.