Welcome to Summer Art Classes for Teens and Adults! Your health is our priority, and classes will look a little different as we implement changes that are in line with COVID-19 distancing and sanitizing practices. These measures include:
- Space! Each class participant will be seated alone at one six foot table, at a distance of at least six feet apart from other participants;
- Class sizes are limited to abide by groups of ten people or less, including instructor;
- The classroom space will only hold one class per day and will be sanitized before and after the class. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available inside the classroom space for use by the participants and instructor;
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks indoors;
- Participants must stay home if they are feeling ill. Please see our refund policy at the bottom of the page;
- Participants are encouraged to sanitize hands throughout the day.
The warmth and solitude that summer evokes is a perfect time for your thoughts to make it onto paper. Each week will focus on a different aspect of writing: short fiction & flash fiction, memoir, genre (thriller, crime, children’s, etc.), how to write dialogue, editing your writing and monologues.
Bring pen and paper or your laptop.