Welcome to Summer Art Classes for Teens and Adults! Your health is our priority, and classes will look a little different as we implement changes that are in line with COVID-19 distancing and sanitizing practices. These measures include:
- Space! Each class participant will be seated alone at one six foot table, at a distance of at least six feet apart from other participants;
- Class sizes are limited to abide by groups of ten people or less, including instructor;
- The classroom space will only hold one class per day and will be sanitized before and after the class. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available inside the classroom space for use by the participants and instructor;
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks indoors;
- Participants must stay home if they are feeling ill. Please see our refund policy at the bottom of the page;
- Participants are encouraged to sanitize hands throughout the day.
This Workshop will look at traditional approaches to Watercolour painting and then “consider other ways to explore the medium”.
Participants are asked to bring two of their paintings – framed, unframed or unfinished – to use as a POINT OF DEPARTURE.
The emphasis will be on PROCESS & CREATIVITY and ON NEW AND UNEXPLORED TERRITORY.
Participants to bring their own lunch.
PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE SOME “WATERCOLOUR PAINTING EXPERIENCE.”
Supplies Needed (provided by student): Watercolour paper : 140 lb weight, Watercolour paint, Brushes – different sizes, Crayons or oil pastels, Waterproof ink, Watercolour palette, 2 plastic or glass containers for water, Pen, pencil & eraser, Masking tape or Masking fluid, Paper towels, Wax paper, Plastic wrap.