Welcome to Summer Art Classes for Teens and Adults! Your health is our priority, and classes will look a little different as we implement changes that are in line with COVID-19 distancing and sanitizing practices. These measures include:
- Space! Each class participant will be seated alone at one six foot table, at a distance of at least six feet apart from other participants;
- Class sizes are limited to abide by groups of ten people or less, including instructor;
- The classroom space will only hold one class per day and will be sanitized before and after the class. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available inside the classroom space for use by the participants and instructor;
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks indoors;
- Participants must stay home if they are feeling ill. Please see our refund policy at the bottom of the page;
- Participants are encouraged to sanitize hands throughout the day.
Despite the myriad restrictions we’ve been under for several months, photography is a wonderful diversion to let our minds think in different ways, and get outdoors to connect with and capture the beauty of the community around us.Participants will gain an understanding of the technical elements of their camera, so they can shoot with confidence and achieve higher-quality results.
The emphasis will be on outdoor photography possibilities including landscapes, nature and architecture. You will be encouraged to constantly think about composition, creativity and lighting techniques that can be applied to any subject you decide to shoot with your newfound knowledge and skills.
Participants to bring their own lunch.