Something curious is happening in the village! Find out what as you explore by lantern, pumpkins and moonlight. A fun night for all ages!
Are you looking for a unique Halloween destination to have some fun with family and friends? The Village’s more than 35 historic buildings and beautiful rural location is the perfect setting for some fabulous Halloween fun.
Lots of fun activities to enjoy!
- Become an audience member at a fascinating traditional shadow play
- Take a trip down the Pumpkin Path to enjoy the glow of more than 200 carved pumpkins
- Hunt for fairies in a miniature village
- Dance on the bandstand under twinkling lights
- Visit the Gillen House parlour to spy on an Edwardian costume party
- Tour the Museum of Curiousities
- Braver souls can visit the Jerseyville Railway Station and another specially-marked area of the forest for some extra heart-pounding fun
- Plus much, much more!
Tasty hot food prepared by the Ancaster Lions will be available for purchase during the Haunted Halloween event. You can also visit the General Store for old-fashioned sweet treats and be sure to check out the Gift Shop for unique maple products and much more.